From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git support
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 18:13:45 GMT
The repo finally finished cloning. I attached a screenshot of the
merge request interface: http://cl.ly/HUGH

Seems intuitive enough - the Request Merge button is grouped from the
repo you cloned from, and the Source (your branch in your cloned repo)
and Target (the cloned repo's branch) refers to the cloned+upstream
repos which will be the typical use case. Github allows sending a pull
request to any other "sibling" cloned repo in the network but I doubt
that is useful.