From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git support
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 17:43:58 GMT
The system looks good. I think the only concern that I would have is
integrating pull requests (Allura calls them merge requests) easily,
having it be as easy as Github - we want to make that as painless as
possible for contributors.

I took a look at an example here:
http://sourceforge.net/p/allura/git/merge-requests/3/
The contributor would have to have their forked repo hosted on our
system (and create a new account), just like Github's system.

My fork of Allura has been stuck at "analyzing" (in the left sidebar)
for a while and I can't find where to send a merge request yet in the
UI from my forked repo, so I can't evaluate that yet, which I assume
in the left sidebar has a lot of functionality I am missing.