From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: a Tizen Customized Cordova Icon?
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2012 23:36:31 GMT
Funny, I think it looks like a robot, nothing like a donkey.

Joe - Apache Rat skips binaries so I'm not sure, but I assume that it
is Apache v2.0 licensed since the person committing it to the repo
would have signed the iCLA. In this case the images were uploaded to
the SVN (as a .zip) by Yohei who has signed the iCLA. I uploaded the
source .PSDs (from Yohei and Joni as well) to SVN