From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plugin Format and Spec
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 19:50:22 GMT
Great - also, there is an undocumented way to handle "unknown" schemes
that your plugin can hook into, which is even better:

1. https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-ios/blob/master/CordovaLib/Classes/CDVLocalStorage.m#L319-342
2. https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-ios/blob/master/CordovaLib/Classes/CDVPlugin.m#L49
3. https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-ios/blob/master/CordovaLib/Classes/CDVPlugin.m#L103-112

But of course, this scheme must _not_ be in use by any other app (I
would add some guid in there)