From Becky Gibson <gibson.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release date for 1.8?
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 17:51:58 GMT
Ok - I had the concerns about CameraPopoverOptions reversed.
 CameraPopoverOptions is a global object that is only generated for iOS but
can be used within the options to Camera.getPicture.   Simon is actually
concerned about having it as an iOS only option.   If it is iOS only, then
developer javascript code shared between iOS and other platforms have to
check for CameraPopoverOptions before using.   The problem with changing it
to be avail. for all platforms is that it requires a cordova.js change
(although a minor one).

comments, please?
-becky