From Becky Gibson <gibson.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release date for 1.8?
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 14:32:10 GMT
One last iOS documentation update.   See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-856 with included link to pull
request.

Also, there was some discussion about an iOS specific set of constants that
was added to the "global" CameraConstants here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-callback-dev/201205.mbox/browser

I'm not sure how to tackle that - make an iOS specific version of the
CameraContants (I couldn't figure out how to do that) or yet another iOS
Camera global?  Not sure we want to mess with cordova.js this late in the
game, though.

The documentation pull request documents  the current configuration.

-becky