From Becky Gibson <gibson.be...@gmail.com>
Subject FYI working on iOS ARC conversion
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 21:25:39 GMT
Just an FYI that I started working on the conversion to iOS ARC.   I think
we were going to hold off on this until 2.0 but I thought I would get
started.  I have a branch here:
https://github.com/becka11y/incubator-cordova-ios/tree/ARC.   My schedule
is pretty crazy right now so I will only be working on this sporadically.

For now I have turned off ARC conversion on JSONKit.m as there were 180+
errors to address before xcode would even try to convert!   Will look at
that eventually since we reference it in nearly every Cordova command file.
 Not sure how will things would work to have just this one file non-ARC.

-becky