From Becky Gibson <gibson.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geolocation test failures in Mobile Spec
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 17:00:22 GMT
This is the reason for the iOS failure in watchLocation.   There is code in
getCurrentLocation that assumes the timestamp is a Date object and does a

geolocation.lastPosition.timestamp.getTime().

Since iOS is returning the timestamp in milliseconds the .getTime() call
fails.   I think we can handle this in JavaScript code as long as new
Date(DateObjORMilliseconds) works  ( pass a Date object or milliseconds to
the Date constructor).

-becky