From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: CLI Help and Espresso tools
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 16:33:31 GMT
Hey Sebastian, for the moment the CLI business is just plain Bash
(most portable situation) and only for very narrow use case of project
generation. Anis is going to be tackling plugin installation based on
prior art by Andrew Lunny but this is a long term thing not so much
something we can just do without extensive battle testing in the wild.
(Cross platform is hard.)

Once we get the basics sorted a master script wrapping the smaller
purpose built tools for each platform is in plan. But that part isn't
in the near term. There may be small tools for other common
automations like log, debug, install, etc.

As always: input really appreciated. We've had a tonne of false starts
here mostly due to dependency hell (across runtimes) so keeping the
focus on very narrow use cases the key.