From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Plugin Format and Spec
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 18:16:15 GMT
Biggest question is how to document. My thinking is that we want to
specify the PluginPackage so that PluginInstall works. So the docs
would read like this:

# Plugin Author Guide

- plugin package format
- native api
--- ios
--- android
--- blackberry
--- windowsphone
--- bada
- js api

Thoughts? (If this looks good I will update the issue.)