From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Plugin loading - on startup and on demand
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 22:44:00 GMT
Well, ok --- so the idea of config.xml support is that it adheres to
the proj goal of being standards based impl for web tech. There is
much debate of the perfection of various manifests (and even debatable
there is a standard at all).

Creating our own standard could even be construed as a solution!

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 3:29 PM, Shazron <shazron@gmail.com> wrote:
> To build in support now? I like Patrick's suggestion of adding a
> "+LoadAtStart" to the plugin identifier, it is least intrusive.
>
> On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 3:23 PM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
>> how much effort we looking at? the reason I ask is that we could keep
>> around support for the older files if we do it post 2.x but if we do
>> this for 2.x we can remove those files...
>>

>> On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 3:02 PM, Shazron <shazron@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Defer to 2.0.0 for config.xml support.

start up of the app you
attribute set to