From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: UUID on other platforms
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 20:04:23 GMT
Ya for sure cookies tend to get used that way. Really they are a
persistence mechanism and any value in them is...well, any value you
want, like say, a guid! =)

Still think this is an app developer concern and good candidate for
removal within the scope of the vision. Many apps dont even need this
capability. (At first)