From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: FileTransfer header support and options
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 23:01:14 GMT
Ya, I've been tracking it. It is basically everything. In a sense,
plugins for all the things and shipping a bare bones impl that is
basically the Cordova.exec (and its deps) will make maintenance MUCH
easier. We can start moving releases of Cordova to just bug fixes /
enhancements to the bridge and treat plugins as separately versioned
assets. I look forward to a future when things look something like
what jesse described:

<script src=cordova-2.0.0.js></script>
<script src=cordova-geo-2.1.0.js></script>

(Tho perhaps there is only one file inc and the cordova js gets built
based on stuff in config.xml ---I am not sure.)