From Brian LeRoux <brian.ler...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] graded platform support / deprecating webOS and Bada
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 21:18:17 GMT
Hey guys, I'd like to start some discussion about where we put our
efforts and how.

Currently the webOS and Bada platforms collectively account for
<20million devices globally and dropping. I don't think we should
outright remove our support but I am thinking we do drop them from the
official distribution and dev lifecycle.

Other projects like YUI and more recently jQuery Mobile have graded
browser support. I wonder if perhaps we look to having a graded
platform support ourselves.

Thoughts?