From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] using JSON.parse to parse messages from native
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2012 01:47:08 GMT
On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 9:18 PM, Jesse <purplecabbage@gmail.com> wrote:

> I know it is always available, just meant that if it is not built into the
> browser on a version we support, then we need to add a note that the
> developer needs to bundle/include it in their html.
> I believe we still have a comment in the generated html code for iOS for
> older versions.

hmmm.  That sounds a bit error-prone.  I'm guessing this problem won't be
with us for too much longer, but I think we should either include json2.js
on any platform that might not have JSON, or at least provide an incredibly
noisy warning (write into the DOM, alert(), etc), if we detect JSON is not
available.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org