From Ally Ogilvie <aogil...@wizcorp.jp>
Subject Re: Plugin Format and Spec
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 02:08:32 GMT
Hi All :)

Our current build hub at Wizcorp has plugins in separate repos already.
Each plugin repo is version branched.
We have a config for each project which contains required plugin name
(matching repo) and versions (as well as many other things).
We clone each plugin repo from branch = version recursively and inject code
or xml/plist data where necessary.

I'd really like to sync the structure you guys have as most likely people
will use your format as de facto for setting up plugin repos ;)
Also, @ https://github.com/alunny/cordova-plugin-spec
^ I noticed your happy to dump all your HTML in www dir. I suggest sub dirs
as some developers dont want a 100 files at root www.
maybe;

www/phonegap/js/cordova.js
www/phonegap/plugins/yourPluginName/plugin1.js
www/phonegap/plugins/yourPluginName/plugin2.js

our full repo setup is as such;
https://github.com/Wizcorp/phonegap-plugin-wizViewManager/tree/v1.1

Thanks!

--