From Regis Merlino <regis.merl...@intel.com>
Subject Re: First Pull request for Cordova on Tizen Port !
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 14:02:32 GMT
Hi All,

I have created a temporary repo for you to review what has been done so
far here:
git://github.com/rmerlino/tmp-cordova-tizen.git

Please, note that this is still a work in progress.
We are also trying to stick to the latest incubator-cordova changes.

-- Regis

On 19/06/2012 14:49, Brian LeRoux wrote:
> Fantastic! I've opened an issue w/ infra to create
> incubator-cordova-tizen git repo. [1] Shouldn't take very long. Is
> there a way for us to have a look at the src in advance?

> On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 5:59 AM, Paul Plaquette
> <paul.plaquette@linux.intel.com>  wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Intel Open Source Technology Center signed a CLA with the Apache Foundation
>> I signed myself the required ICLA as my two other colleagues did Christophe
>> Guiraud  and Regis Merlino
>> (they will commit code themselves soon after)
>>
>> The time has come for our first code donation to Cordova as porting
>> CordovaJS on Tizen
>>
>> Just want to let you know that I emitted the pull request  for cordova.js
>> port to tizen
>> https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-js/pull/18
>>
>> Now , how the 'incubator-cordova-tizen' git repository is going to be
>> created?
>>
>> thanks,
>> Paul
>>
>> --
>> Paul Plaquette
>> Senior Software Engineer
>> Open Source Technology Center
>> Intel Corp.,Montpellier, France

92196 Meudon Cedex, France
Registration Number:  302 456 199 R.C.S. NANTERRE
Capital: 4,572,000 Euros