From Sebastian Werler <seba.wer...@googlemail.com>
Subject CLI Help and Espresso tools
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 15:52:26 GMT
Hey guys,

I've read about your plans to implement a CLI for Cordova. I was
wondering if you're already working on it? Do you have further details
on it?

We've built a native packaging component for our build and development
tool "Espresso" for our HTML5 framework The-M-Project
(http://www.the-m-project.org). This gives us the ability to build
native apps based on Cordova/PhoneGap out of our web apps by just
entering a simple command (e.g. "espresso package build android").

In the near future we're also having Cordova Plugin support integrated.
I was wondering if you're interested in our help  with our code and
knowledge. You'll find Espresso on GitHub:

https://github.com/mwaylabs/Espresso

It's based on Node.js, Shell and some portions of Python.

I'm looking forward to your feedback.

Keep up the great work!
Best regards from Germany

Sebastian