From Sebastian Werler <seba.wer...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: CLI Help and Espresso tools
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 09:24:03 GMT
Hi Brian,

ok, thanks for your information.

As a starter, maybe we also should get more granularity in our package tool in Espresso, e.g.

init: Cordova Project Initialization
build: Project Build
export: sign etc.

and then build master scripts, wrapping this (as you described).

We'd have more flexibility then and could provide this. As you said, cross platform is hard
:) We know this, due to many shell scripts only executable on Unix-based systems.

We'll come back, once we have something useful for you.

Best regards
Sebastian