From gtan...@gmail.com
Subject Re: ./cordova/log on BlackBerry
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 17:13:02 GMT
Could they not just use console.log and remote web inspector or am I reading this wrong?

-----Original Message-----
From: Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 10:02:38
To: callback-dev@incubator.apache.org<callback-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: ./cordova/log on BlackBerry

Hey all,

Trying to fill in the project-level scripts for BB. There is no "built-in"
way to do this with BlackBerry smartphones. I remember hearing something
about Jesse actually building a basic client/server thing and shipping it
with WP7 to fill this gap in - is that still around? Is that the approach
I should use for this?

I'll probably end up shimmying a small node server into it, and adding
instructions for the user to a) put the device on the same network as the
dev machine and b) add the machine's IP to the whitelist.

That make sense?