From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Official project committer list
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 19:15:30 GMT
Phew, updated that page! That was not easy.

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/callback.html

Through the process of updating the committer list I found out that Gord
is not a committer. We are in the process of voting on his committership
(I think it was an oversight on our part when we initially joined apache).

In case anyone else needs to edit the project status page, to avoid the
pain I went through, here's a TL;DR version of how to do it:

- add the bookmarklet that enables you to edit the pages directly:
https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark (bottom of page)
- before you submit your changes, check "quick commit" so you don't have
to go through the motions of then COMMITTING your change, reviewing it on
staging, and finally PUBLISHING it. Overarch ftw!

Further info available here: http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html