From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: cordova.logger
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 17:57:22 GMT
Just catching up on emails while I was away. Except some threads to be
resurrected!

Did a scan of our implementations. Other than iOS, WP7 and BlackBerry have
native loggers. We should set up issues to get those two platforms using
your common logging plugin, Pat.

Relevant source code:

- Windows Phone 7 [1]
- BlackBerry [2] & [3]

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-wp7/blob/master/framework/Cordo
va/Commands/DebugConsole.cs
[2]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-js/blob/master/lib/blackberry/p
latform.js#L15-L25
[3]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-blackberry-webworks/blob/master
/framework/ext/src/org/apache/cordova/util/Logger.java