From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: project ./cordova folder scripts
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 21:30:35 GMT
Related to this (but not answering your question in any way, Jesse), is
that logging all console.logs from the app to the command line will
require similar hoops for BlackBerry. Pretty much something like running a
local server, listening for messages XHR'ed/socket'ed from the app.

Is this the kind of tooling we want to build here?