From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: CordovaWebView meeting
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 23:13:09 GMT
Sounds good Joe, keep us posted!

On 5/15/12 3:58 PM, "Joe Bowser" <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:

>OK, I got this working again.  For some reason the calls to automatically
>create the CordovaWebViewClient and the CordovaChromeClient were removed,
>which meant that the CordovaWebView example was removed as well.  We have
>to make sure that this works as well as the traditional DroidGap approach.
> I'll be getting the tests back together today and tomorrow and working on
>the guides.
>
>On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 3:32 PM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:
>
>> Follow shaz's lead and add a "guides" directory to the repo for now (top
>> level). Add any documentation in there. Point to it from the README.
>>
>> On 5/15/12 3:05 PM, "Joe Bowser" <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >BTW: An activity similar to this is in the test package, but isn't
>> >connected to the manual tests.

>>the

>>so
>>While

>>as

>>Test,

>>don't
>>if

>>because

>>and
>>means

>>with
>>our

>>once
>>prioritize

>>show/hide
that would be
Coming up
step, but I
>>think
and abstract
>>away

>>get

master and the

found a few

>>else
in master
>>branch.
>>//
>>//

>>action).

during the
that would tell
>>the
to the App
>>plugin
the js [2]
want to keep
>>reusing
instead of using
>>exec
for exec() in
>>call
Android.

Pull in latest

other than the
>>three

>> https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-android/compare/master...Co
>> >>>> >> >> >

>> http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-js.git;a=blo

merge nightmare
>>is,
there's a lot of
>>code
of doing things.  Are
been doing merge
so there shouldn't
>>be a
 Also, I'm seeing
the cordovajs change.
not just seeing

Are we using
>>tabs
we settled
>>this a
commits look
>>weird.
other people again

Curtis

branch.  Hopefully
messy.

Simon MacDonald
wrote:
> [...]
do the call before
>>heading

PM, Joe Bowser <

this once. I don't really
>>sleep

1:33 PM, Simon MacDonald

we are doing the call at 9am

at 1:09 PM, Joe Bowser <

for the call: (855) 870-5454

is: 5328695080

can set up a Connect room and we
>>can
just talk about it from a High
 That being said, any commits
>>that
which is why I put it in on the
use the list to talk about it as
>>well

2012 at 9:43 AM, Filip Maj <

to me. Joe will setup call details.

9:02 AM, "Bryce Curtis" <

tomorrow at 9pt/11ct?  Simon is

May 14, 2012 at 10:56 AM, Filip Maj

Let's have a call ASAP to discuss the issues.

On 5/13/12 9:09 PM, "Bryce Curtis"

gone through the CordovaWebView branch
>>with
and updates based upon your branch
>>for
I will let you know the link to look
>>at.
a call on Tue to go over.  There's still
so I don't want to rush merging into
>>master
function/robustness has been demonstrated.
when you get back.

Fri, May 11, 2012 at 12:55 PM, Joe Bowser
>><

Hey

This will probably make things trickier as

concerned, but I will be away from my
>>keyboard

 I'll still be reachable via e-mail, but I

than that for that time.

Joe