From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: CordovaWebView meeting
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 22:32:46 GMT
Follow shaz's lead and add a "guides" directory to the repo for now (top
level). Add any documentation in there. Point to it from the README.

On 5/15/12 3:05 PM, "Joe Bowser" <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:

>BTW: An activity similar to this is in the test package, but isn't
>connected to the manual tests.
>
>On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 3:04 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> OK, since this looks hard, here's what I'm using to test:
>>
>> https://github.com/infil00p/CordovaViewTest
>>
>> (Note: I didn't delete or ignore the jar in the libs directory)
>>
>> I should be able to see mobile spec start up on this one and give me the
>> basic device info, however I don't get that.  I also don't see any
>>errors
>> in Logcat, which makes this even more frustrating.  At least the
>>DroidGap
>> method is still working.
>>
>> On another note, since the CordovaWebView method of building apps is so
>> different than the DroidGap method, where would documentation go? While
>> this might affect plugin developers, this branch shouldn't affect
>>regular
>> users of Cordova at all.
>>
>> On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 2:20 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> If I use DroidGap, mobile-spec works fine.  If I use CordovaWebView as
>>> component, it doesn't work.  If I don't get it working by EOD today,
>>>I'll
>>> just commit a test example on my github.

I think

      else
       //
       //

App plugin
in

nightmare is,
things.  Are
doing merge
shouldn't be a
I'm seeing

we using tabs
settled this a

 Hopefully I

call before heading

Bowser <

I don't really sleep

Simon MacDonald

doing the call at 9am

PM, Joe Bowser <

call: (855) 870-5454

up a Connect room and we can
about it from a High
being said, any commits that
is why I put it in on the
list to talk about it as well

9:43 AM, Filip Maj <

Joe will setup call details.

"Bryce Curtis" <

at 9pt/11ct?  Simon is

2012 at 10:56 AM, Filip Maj
a call ASAP to discuss the issues.

9:09 PM, "Bryce Curtis"

through the CordovaWebView branch with
and updates based upon your branch for
I will let you know the link to look at.
call on Tue to go over.  There's still
I don't want to rush merging into master
has been demonstrated.
when you get back.

May 11, 2012 at 12:55 PM, Joe Bowser <

will probably make things trickier as
but I will be away from my keyboard

I'll still be reachable via e-mail, but I
that for that time.