From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Java Style
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 20:48:15 GMT
Let's see how this one pans out ;)

This came up during the code review of the CordovaWebView stuff for
Android. Our style guide [1] specifies to follow the Eclipse Coding
Conventions, which point to standards set out by Sun, which of course now
points to an Oracle web site.

The Sun standards say [2] about indentation:

----

4 - Indentation

Four spaces should be used as the unit of indentation. The exact
construction of the indentation (spaces vs. tabs) is unspecified. Tabs
must be set exactly every 8 spaces (not 4).

----

So my question is: tabs or spaces in Java code?

My vote: spaces.

Let your voice be heard.