From Filip Maj <>
Subject Re: [Android] Accelerometer plugin rewrite
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 17:04:43 GMT
Hey Drew,

The issue tracking this change for BB is here:

If you want to take that over that would be appreciated as I have the
other platforms slated to implement as well :)

You can likely base most of the plugin rewrite on the Android plugin
rewrite I did and pushed to a branch on the repo:;a=bl

The JS for the new accelerometer API is here:;a=blob;f=

On 5/15/12 8:46 AM, "Drew Walters" <> wrote:

>Do you need help with the BlackBerry smartphone implementation or is
>that under control?
>On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 10:16 AM, Filip Maj <> wrote:
>> Yep, I've got issues filed for each platform (most assigned to me). They
>> will get done this week before we tag the RC.
>> If JIRA was up I could link you to them :/
>> On 5/15/12 7:44 AM, "Drew Walters" <> wrote:
>>>Fil, wouldn't the other native implementations need updated as well
>>>before merging in the changes that are required for cordova-js?

View raw message