From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Accelerometer plugin rewrite
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 17:04:43 GMT
Hey Drew,

The issue tracking this change for BB is here:

If you want to take that over that would be appreciated as I have the
other platforms slated to implement as well :)

You can likely base most of the plugin rewrite on the Android plugin
rewrite I did and pushed to a branch on the repo:
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-android.git;a=bl
ob;f=framework/src/org/apache/cordova/AccelListener.java;h=bc8bf170e4eee148
6a61ee7263a423a98bebfc5e;hb=463

The JS for the new accelerometer API is here:
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-js.git;a=blob;f=
lib/common/plugin/accelerometer.js;h=f0841e0967c8f9841d9f058640fc5977a653e2
18;hb=462