From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Cordova BlackBerry WebWorks SDKs (5.0 / 6.0 / 7.0 / 10 / PlayBook)
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 22:35:15 GMT

>The proposed repositories are:
>
>- cordova-blackberry-webworks
>- cordova-blackberry-webworks-air (must be created)
>
>After Apache graduation, we can rename the repositories to:
>
>- cordova-blackberry-webworks-java
>- cordova-blackberry-webworks-air

Just want to quickly add a few more things.

Presumably at some point (post-graduation) we will want to add a
cordova-blackberry-webworks-qnx (webworks-c++?) repository that would
house the WebWorks implementation rocking c++. My understanding following
the BB10JAM event that the air implementation should keep us covered on
BB7, BB10 and Playbook platforms for a little while (with the unfortunate
side effect being that air apps running on QNX incur an "overhead" of
about 20%).

Eventually we'll be able to retire the Air implementation (assuming play
books get upgraded to QNX), and we can keep the Java implementation around
for BB5/6/7 legacy support.

Phew, what a mess.