From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Camera API extension proposal: offer saving to photo album
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 18:38:03 GMT
O shiii.. I didn't even notice that we have a "saveToPhotoAlbum" property
on the camera options existing already (according to docs [1])!

SoooĊ  should we file issues to implement this for all platforms / fix up
the current behavior so we're following our docs?

[1]
http://docs.phonegap.com/en/1.7.0/cordova_camera_camera.md.html#cameraOptio
ns