From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Default Enable Plugins
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 20:47:26 GMT
On 5/7/12 1:39 PM, "Justin Long" <justinlong@bigfoot.com> wrote:

>Fair enough, hence the reason to check for risks :)
>
>Where in DroidGap could it possibility fit? Can we develop it so that it
>can be easily configured by platforms including PhoneGap Build?

I can help with this question :) there are a series of Java properties
that you can set on your cordova-android application:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-android/blob/master/framework/s
rc/org/apache/cordova/DroidGap.java#L102-L129

Alternatively, you could also drop it into the Cordova.xml configuration
options, but I think the Java properties above are a better bet:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-android/blob/master/framework/s
rc/org/apache/cordova/DroidGap.java#L131-L137

You could parse those properties in the handleActivityParameters method:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-android/blob/master/framework/s
rc/org/apache/cordova/DroidGap.java#L429

Good first pass at it I think.