From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: why apache cordova keep Polling and XHR two ways to fetch data?
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 16:03:41 GMT
There were some issues with the Android 2.3 emulator (_possibly_ some
actual devices but this is still up for debate) where one of the two
methods (either polling or prompt() overriding) did not work. So right now
we try to use one, if it fails, we fall back to the other.

I would love to simplify this to just one method (and possibly even just
addJavascriptInterface) but we need more time to test this thoroughly.

Hey Joe, what is the latest on that small little test app you deployed to
the Play Store? Do we have any crash reports or anything of that sort?