From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Checking platform + version in cordova-js
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 18:25:01 GMT
Are you saying, seeding the webview with the JS contents before loading
app assets? We could even eliminate the need for having a <script>
reference to cordova.js.

BlackBerry can do that, and I think Drew, in his pure-plugin prototype
[1], implemented that.

Android in theory should be doable by calling loadUrl:<full cordova.js
string here> on-load.

All of this would need testing though. Would be nice!

[1] https://github.com/deedubbu/cordova-blackberry-pluggable