From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Apache Release?
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 22:09:10 GMT

>Where are your release process docs, if any?

We have a "cutting releases" wiki page:
http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/CuttingReleases

>Are you saying that yiu believe current head is ready to be tagged as an
>ASF release? I'm happy to start reviewing, although it will likely be a
>few
>days before I have enough time to do it properly.

I think so, but if anyone on the list can correct me on that please chime
up. Last I remember we were stuck on putting the release artifact
together, missing NOTICE files and source headers and things of that like,
according to Jukka.

We are still missing source headers for a couple of our incubating
implementations (the ones with much less activity like the desktop
implementations), and have issues filed for those, but for the six
platform implementations we aim to ship (iOS, Android, BlacKBerry, Bada,
webOS, WP7) we are good with license stuff.