From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject iOS Lipo problem
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 06:43:19 GMT
Hello,

I created a new Cordova project with v1.7.0, Snow Leopard, XCode 4. My
projects runs well on the simulator. Now I am on my way creating an
archive and to distribute it via iTunes connect. However, the creation
of the archive fails.

What I have done: selected iOS device from the xcode dropdown, ->
Product -> Archive.
My expectation was some kind of file is created, but actually I get
the following exception.

CreateUniversalBinary
/Users/cy/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/iphone-gagikngdqkrsljemyqsfldvuwafn/ArchiveIntermediates/iphone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/iphone.app/iphone
normal "armv6 armv6 armv7"
   cd /Users/cy/Documents/Development/timeandbill/tab-iphone/iphone
   setenv PATH
"/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin"
   /usr/bin/lipo -create
/Users/cy/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/iphone-gagikngdqkrsljemyqsfldvuwafn/ArchiveIntermediates/iphone/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/iphone.build/Release-iphoneos/iphone.build/Objects-normal/armv6/iphone
/Users/cy/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/iphone-gagikngdqkrsljemyqsfldvuwafn/ArchiveIntermediates/iphone/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/iphone.build/Release-iphoneos/iphone.build/Objects-normal/armv6/iphone
/Users/cy/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/iphone-gagikngdqkrsljemyqsfldvuwafn/ArchiveIntermediates/iphone/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/iphone.build/Release-iphoneos/iphone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/iphone
-output /Users/cy/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/iphone-gagikngdqkrsljemyqsfldvuwafn/ArchiveIntermediates/iphone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/iphone.app/iphone

/usr/bin/lipo: /Users/cy/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/iphone-gagikngdqkrsljemyqsfldvuwafn/ArchiveIntermediates/iphone/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/iphone.build/Release-iphoneos/iphone.build/Objects-normal/armv6/iphone
and /Users/cy/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/iphone-gagikngdqkrsljemyqsfldvuwafn/ArchiveIntermediates/iphone/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/iphone.build/Release-iphoneos/iphone.build/Objects-normal/armv6/iphone
have the same architectures (armv6) and can't be in the same fat
output file
Command /usr/bin/lipo failed with exit code 1

Anybody got an idea? I have heard its somehow related to static file binding.

Thanks for any pointers!

Cheers
Christian

--