From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: tag rc monday?
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 21:19:08 GMT
I'm kicking this thread back to life.

When are we scheduling the 1.8.0rc1 release? Originally, it was slated for
yesterday. At the moment, there are 37 outstanding issues in JIRA. Are
these blockers for 1.8.0 or should some be moved to 1.9.0?

I've moved a couple documentation issues to 1.9.0 but the remaining 11
should at least have some platform-specific content added.

12 Android
06 Bada
05 BlackBerry
03 CordovaJS
11 Docs
09 iOS
04 webOS
06 WP7

Michael

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 1:53 AM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:

> Has there ever *not* been outstanding doc issues? ;)
>
> the latter *could* move to 1.9
>
> On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 11:18 PM, Michael Brooks
> <michael@michaelbrooks.ca> wrote:
> > A large number of the outstanding issues are around documentation. For
> each
> > platform, there are documentation issues for:
> >
> > - Writing the upgrade (1.8.0 and 1.7.0) guide
> > - Writing the permission name guide
> >
> > Michael
> >
> > On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 2:13 PM, Shazron <shazron@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> iOS should be fine to tag.