From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject [coho] Apache-ize the Project
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 18:06:34 GMT
Yesterday I was reviewing the apache-coho project and realized that it
needs some attention before project graduation. Currently, it's polluted
with PhoneGap terms that need to be renamed to Apache Cordova, missing
Apache headers, and Github houses the latest source code.

---
JIRA
---

I've added a Coho component to JIRA, but we need to assign a lead. Steve
Gill was the original creator of Coho, but I'm unsure if he has the
available time to manage the JIRA component. Any volunteers?

---
Apache Infrastructure: github.com/apache
---

Mentors: Apache Infrastructure needs to mirror the
incubator-cordova-coho.git [1] to Github [2].

At the moment, Steve Gill's Github repository is the primary Github
project, where all forks stem from. It's also more up-to-date than the
Apache project. Once we have the Apache mirror in place, this will correct
itself.

Michael

[1]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-coho.git;a=summary