From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: Building just one doc set
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 15:51:14 GMT
Nope, but someone is welcome to update it ;)

In general, the whole documentation generator will be scraped soon. The
documentation project has grown a lot since that script was first written
and we've learned a lot about what we want in our documentation.

If you want to build the documentation quicker without updating the build
script, then just delete every version directory that you're not interested
in. Then checkout the directories when you want them back.

Michael