From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: Apache Release?
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 22:37:13 GMT
@Jukka

Based on your Android and iOS feedback, I've updated the Documentation
repository:

- CB-651 - reference "Apache Cordova" instead of "Cordova" [1]
- CB-652 - remove "PhoneGap" references [2]
- CB-653 - update NOTICE for included third-party projects [3]
- CB-654 - ran Apache RAT against the project [4]

For CB-654, I've attached the output of Apache RAT under the JIRA issue.
I've assigned the issue to you for review and I'd appreciate any feedback
that you have. If the RAT output looks acceptable, feel free to close the
issue.

Thanks,
Michael