From Drew Walters <deedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plugin source code and packaging
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 17:51:51 GMT
Don, until we've reworked the plugin framework, would you want to
upload to phonegap-plugins? There are a couple of WebWorks plugins
there that I've written. You could follow the pattern for the
ChildBrowser:

https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap-plugins/tree/master/BlackBerry/ChildBrowser

Of course, the plugin framework stuff is currently in the process of
being reworked but the phonegap-plugins repo is a good place to stick
things in the mean time.