From Drew Walters <deedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova BlackBerry WebWorks SDKs (5.0 / 6.0 / 7.0 / 10 / PlayBook)
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 16:22:31 GMT
Yeah, I understand and don't disagree. Just think we are probably at
the point where v1 of PlayBook OS should be deprecated if the stat
that >90% have upgraded to v2 within a month of its release is
accurate.

https://bdsc.webapps.blackberry.com/devzone/appworld/

If the same holds true for BB 10, and BB 10 is released sometime
around October/November for PlayBook (big assumptions) then support
window is small.