From Drew Walters <deedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova BlackBerry WebWorks SDKs (5.0 / 6.0 / 7.0 / 10 / PlayBook)
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 15:29:29 GMT
Thanks Ken, I'll start parsing through that.

.....remembering how much I loathe c++.....

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 10:08 AM, Ken Wallis <kwallis@rim.com> wrote:
> We haven't officially announced support for custom extensions because we are still not
100% confident in how the API extension mechanism will actually play out on top of the Native
platform.  It is still a work in progress, but I would say we are closer to 80% confident.
 If we wanted to get started, we could probably with a 20% potential for a refactor. ;)

> You can take a look at our BB10/C++ API implementations here:
> https://github.com/blackberry-webworks/BB10-WebWorks-Framework/tree/next/ext
>
> A good one as a model might be the new dialog implementation:
> https://github.com/blackberry-webworks/BB10-WebWorks-Framework/tree/next/ext/blackberry.ui.dialog
>

> --
>
> Ken Wallis
>
> Product Manager – BlackBerry WebWorks