From Drew Walters <deedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: standard project template
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 12:50:31 GMT
+1 to common sample project. I always felt it was odd that a framework
designed for cross platform development had non-cross platform
samples.

A while back I took a look at the example project that Libby proposed
and got it working on BlackBerry. I had to make some minor changes to
get it working on BB. I believe they were mainly CSS changes. I still
have the rework sitting around in my sandbox if we were to use that.