From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Obligatory Vacation Notice
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 04:58:25 GMT
I think we have a different idea of what merge nightmare is, since it
didn't look that bad.  That being said, there's a lot of code that was
changed to the old pre-cordova-js way of doing things.  Are you sure your
repo is up to date with the master?  I've been doing merge commits on the
CordovaWebView branch the whole time, so there shouldn't be a huge
difference between master and the branch.  Also, I'm seeing stuff in your
tree that I haven't seen since before the cordovajs change.  Fil, can you
look at the diffs and make sure that I'm not just seeing things?

Finally, can we please decide on a format? Are we using tabs or spaces in
Java files, and how many spaces.  I thought we settled this a while ago
with spaces, but I'm not sure, and these commits look weird.  I'm certain
that I'm doing something different than other people again with my "Death
to Tabs" kick.

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 9:41 PM, Bryce Curtis <curtis.bryce@gmail.com>wrote:

> I've pushed changes to CordovaWebView branch.  Hopefully I didn't mess
> things up too bad, but merge was messy.
>
> On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 3:41 PM, Simon MacDonald
> <simon.macdonald@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Just wanted to make sure. I'll do the call before heading over the
> > conference.
> >
> > Simon Mac Donald
> > http://hi.im/simonmacdonald
> >

> > On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 4:37 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I'm cool with a 9 AM call this once. I don't really sleep anymore
> anyway.
> >> :P

> >> Tuesday?

> all