From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject [Android] - Merging CordovaWebView into Master this week?
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 21:12:26 GMT
Hey

I'm wanting to merge CordovaWebVew back into the master this week.
 Everything appears to work on Mobile-Spec, and we have a lot more tests
for this version, however we still have a lot of outstanding tickets.  I
really would like some feedback on the changes before I do it.  However,
given that we've been working on this for over a month, I think it's time
that we move this into the master where it can be tested by more people,
including the end users.

Thoughts??

Joe