From Joe Bowser <>
Subject Re: [Android] - Merging CordovaWebView into Master this week?
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 18:58:16 GMT

Due to the lack of feedback from anyone outside Adobe, and the fact that
I'd like feedback before the merge, I'm going to do the merge tomorrow
morning. If there are issues with this feature after Thursday, we're going
to have to work through them.  I'm certain this will break some plugins,
and we're going to have to work through those this release. Can I get more
people to look at this now?