From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CordovaWebView meeting
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 22:58:28 GMT
OK, I got this working again.  For some reason the calls to automatically
create the CordovaWebViewClient and the CordovaChromeClient were removed,
which meant that the CordovaWebView example was removed as well.  We have
to make sure that this works as well as the traditional DroidGap approach.
 I'll be getting the tests back together today and tomorrow and working on
the guides.

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 3:32 PM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:

> Follow shaz's lead and add a "guides" directory to the repo for now (top
> level). Add any documentation in there. Point to it from the README.
>
> On 5/15/12 3:05 PM, "Joe Bowser" <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >BTW: An activity similar to this is in the test package, but isn't
> >connected to the manual tests.
> >
> >On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 3:04 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> OK, since this looks hard, here's what I'm using to test:
> >>
> >> https://github.com/infil00p/CordovaViewTest
> >>
> >> (Note: I didn't delete or ignore the jar in the libs directory)
> >>
> >> I should be able to see mobile spec start up on this one and give me the
> >> basic device info, however I don't get that.  I also don't see any
> >>errors
> >> in Logcat, which makes this even more frustrating.  At least the
> >>DroidGap
> >> method is still working.
> >>
> >> On another note, since the CordovaWebView method of building apps is so
> >> different than the DroidGap method, where would documentation go? While
> >> this might affect plugin developers, this branch shouldn't affect
> >>regular
> >> users of Cordova at all.

Coming up

           else
       //
       //

to an exec() call

> https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-android/compare/master...Co
> >>>> >> >> >

> http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-js.git;a=blo

been doing merge
 Also, I'm seeing
cordovajs change.
just seeing

Are we using tabs
we settled this a

branch.  Hopefully I

MacDonald
the call before heading

Joe Bowser <

once. I don't really sleep

PM, Simon MacDonald

are doing the call at 9am

1:09 PM, Joe Bowser <

for the call: (855) 870-5454

5328695080

set up a Connect room and we can
talk about it from a High
That being said, any commits that
is why I put it in on the
the list to talk about it as well

at 9:43 AM, Filip Maj <

me. Joe will setup call details.

AM, "Bryce Curtis" <

tomorrow at 9pt/11ct?  Simon is

14, 2012 at 10:56 AM, Filip Maj
have a call ASAP to discuss the issues.

9:09 PM, "Bryce Curtis"

gone through the CordovaWebView branch with
and updates based upon your branch for
I will let you know the link to look at.
a call on Tue to go over.  There's still
so I don't want to rush merging into master
function/robustness has been demonstrated.
when you get back.

Fri, May 11, 2012 at 12:55 PM, Joe Bowser <

Hey

This will probably make things trickier as

concerned, but I will be away from my keyboard

 I'll still be reachable via e-mail, but I

than that for that time.

Joe