From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] - Merging CordovaWebView into Master this week?
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 21:48:56 GMT
Hey

I just reverted back to the to the other branch and I'm getting this as
well on Cordova:
D/CordovaLog( 2840): JSCallback Server Closed: Stopping callbacks.
D/CordovaLog( 2840): file:///android_asset/www/cordova-1.7.0.js: Line 3560
: JSCallback Server Closed: Stopping callbacks.
I/Web Console( 2840): JSCallback Server Closed: Stopping callbacks. at
file:///android_asset/www/cordova-1.7.0.js:3560

I'm suspecting that the issue is the fact that we shut down and re-start
the server every time we go from one page to another.  I do notice that
certain Jasmine specs aren't working on the latest version of the code, and
I would definitely appreciate any help figuring out why.

Still, I really think we should merge this into 1.8 before we release an
RC1.

Joe