From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] - Merging CordovaWebView into Master this week?
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 22:23:56 GMT
Just tested the File tests, when I manage to get them running, I don't see
any errors.  However, there does appear to be issues with Jasmine spinning
up the tests on the latest code, and I can use some help with it.  I am
using the cordova.android.js that we used on 1.7, and not the latest
cordova-js.  I'll test against that next.

Joe