From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Move CordovaWebView to 1.9 release?
Date Fri, 25 May 2012 18:12:54 GMT
The problem with that is that it was already a 1.8 release goal, and it's
one that we didn't achieve because we all went on vacation around the same
time.  1.9 literally is our last chance at getting this thing in before
2.0, unless we're going to sneak this thing in on a point release.

I've already moved the tickets that were related to testing and
CordovaWebView (both in the CordovaWebView branch) to 1.9.  We should only
have doc tasks in 1.8 right now.

Joe