From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject [Android] CordovaWebView: Request for Code Review/Comments.
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 19:05:04 GMT
Hey

Now that 1.7 is out, it'd be great if I can get people to look at the
CordovaWebView changes in the branch.  They're mostly done, but they're not
fully tested, and there's a large series of tests that need to be written.
 However, I'm open to things being refactored and moved around.  If people
can review this and let me know whether it's suitable enough to merge into
the master for 1.8 work, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Joe